AND THE BESSIE GOES TO...
We are so excited to honor our 2018 Bessie B. Moore Award Winners this month!
- Phillip Carlock, "Stephens Elementary Financial Literacy Program," Little Rock School District
- Melanie Adams, Amy Braswell, Jillane Johnson, Elizabeth McMichael and Rachel Racop, "It Takes a Village to Build a New Country," Little Rock School District
- Larisha Nelson, "S.A.W. (Students at Work)," Pulaski County Special School District
- Jennifer Malugen, "Economics and the Three Little. . . ," Springdale School District
- Michele Jackson, "Make it Personal! Inspiring Teens to Embrace Personal Finance Responsibility," Siloam Springs School District
- Tracy Floyd, Rhaechel Hendricks and Kristina Thrift, "Economics Comes Naturally in the Natural State," Fort Smith School District
- Jessica Culver, "Yoganomics: Healthy, Wealthy and Wise Econ!" Ozark School District
- Susie Thompson, "Satisfaction Guaranteed! (Or is it?) Globalization, Trade and World Economics", Little Rock Christian Academy
This could be YOU next year!!! Join us for a webinar on November 13 to learn how! Register here.