GALA Fundraiser - Get Your Tickets - FINAL WEEK
Join us in celebration ~ for the past 35 years, Sarvey Wildlife has been helping injured and orphaned wildlife. Our center has released thousands of animals back into their habitats.
This event will begin with a program featuring some of our non-releasable raptors, followed by cocktails, a delicious dinner, a special video presentation, silent auction, wildlife "adoptions", music, and an amazing raffle. The raffle Grand Prize is a 7-day Holland America cruise package to the winners choice of destinations: Alaska, the Caribbean, Mexico, or Canada/New England.
Don't miss out - Saturday, June 17th
– doors open at 5:30pm - at the Marysville Tulalip Resort in the Orca Ballrooms. We hope you can join us, and bring a friend or two! More details can be found at the bottom of the page. SALES END JUNE 8th, so get yours today!!
1. Thank you to That's Sew Cute for these adorable onesies that will be in our silent auction.
Do you know a baby that needs these?
2. This one of a kind framed artwork (multi media) will also be available.
Kestrel SkyHawk, our Education Director created this beautiful image of Freedom.
How about that BLING and SPARKLE?
This gorgeous diamond and pearl ring will also be in our auction.
There are many great items at all price points.
The money raised will be be used to help construct our new eagle flight.
Artwork, Starbucks coffee basket, jewelry, various gift certificates, china, books and SO much more!
There will also be a raffle. The grand prize is a Holland America Cruise package for two.
Tickets are only $5.00 and are available now.
If you cannot attend the gala and would like to participate in the raffle, contact us at email@example.com
We can make arrangements to get you a ticket or two! Winners need not be present to win.
Feathers and Fur
1. A long-tailed weasel on oxygen after surviving a cat attack. 2. An orphaned fawn stretching around in the tall grass. 3. This Canada gosling was rescued by someone who saw him all along and running down the street being chased by crows. He now is safe and has a new flock of geese to bond with this spring.
1. We have had a total of 5 "baby" Great horned owls arrive. These are all being cared for and raised by our resident Great Horned owl, Athena. She has been caring for these fluffy, feathered babies for over 20 years! 2. Furry little Virginia opossums have been arriving steadily all spring. To date 110 orphaned opossums have come to our facility. 3. This orphaned Barn owl is getting a weight check. He arrived in poor condition after being orphaned and was emaciated. He is improving and is now with a new sibling.
1. This is the same Barn owl from the photo above, much bigger now and ready to be in a larger enclosure with a buddy. 2. Some orphaned Steller's jay waiting for their next feeding.
Thank you all again for your continued support, following our FaceBook page and sharing our stories with your friends, bringing us animals in need of help, sending us items from our wishlist, and donating to help our efforts to Rescue, Rehabilitate, and Release area wildlife. We hope to see you at our upcoming Gala Fundraising event.