Saturday, September 22, 2012
Corwin Nixon Park, 6249 S. Mason Montgomery Road, Mason, OH 45040
Online registration has now ended. You can still register at Buckeye Running from 12-7 pm today (Friday) or at the event. Registration fee will NOT include a t-shirt, but they are available for $5 while supplies last.
Welcome to our Annual 5K Run and Walk of Hope fundraising site! From this site, you can register to walk or run, start or join a team, or make a donation.
To register to participate, click register to the left. From here you can register for the 5K Time Run or Walk and the Walk of Hope.
- If you are interested in setting up or joining a team, PLEASE DO SO DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
- $25 for Adults 18+ years of age, with shirt
- $20 for Adults 18+ who are Mason Community Center Members
- $15 Student rate - ages 12-17, with shirt
- $10 Child Rate - ages 5-12, with shirt
- Under 5 free - They will not be timed or receive a shirt
- $25 for Race Day Registration - no shirt
- If you wish to join or set up a team, and you did not do so during registration, please e-mail us at email@example.com. We will need the name of the team and the name of the team captain.
If you would like to make a donation, click make a donation to the left. Here you can either pick a team or a participant to make a donation to, or make a general donation to Building Blocks.
Schedule of Events:
7:30 am - Registration begins
9:00 - 12:00 - Vendor Fair
9:00 am - timed 5K walk & run
10:15 am - Trophies and Medals awarded for race
10:30 am - Walk of Hope (fun, untimed walk)
11:00 am - Family Picnic begins
11:15 am - Kids Fun Run
Family Picnic will include food, games, music and more.